CULT ONE EIGHTY TWO

We'll be there when your heart stops beating.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 AOA Bulletin...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[VIOLENCE™]
Admin.
Admin.
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 445
Age : 30
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: AOA Bulletin...   October 7th 2006, 5:51 pm



What the fuck?
I'm guessing thats for Plus?
Hhahaha.

_________________
"It's the kid inside of us that keeps us all from going crazy..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jviolence
Alyssa Asthenia™
mastubatory ninja
mastubatory ninja
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 1:23 pm

Its not loading for me...

but those AoA kids are pretty odd. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punknirvana182
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 3:01 pm

yea thats really weird....maybe tom is being nice to mark or maybe!!!!(if we're lucky) AVA and PLUS 44 will all be one big joke!! and thats the release date for the new blink album!!!! and maybe the ava and plus albums are just little side projects like BCR!!! i hope!!(never gonna happen)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lil(+44)drummer
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 83
Age : 27
Localisation : California
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 4:32 pm

lol i like how ur all like hoping for everything and then nyou put "(never gonna happen)" hahaha that was funny....

ya idk that is weird, well you know army of angels is just ran by some fan i think, or one of crew people that tour with em and fix up their shiznat any maybe they do like (+44)
or maybe thats the release date for toms new song?!?!?!?!
WHO KNOWS.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blink_182_drummer
punknirvana182
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 4:33 pm

lil(+44)drummer wrote:
lol i like how ur all like hoping for everything and then nyou put "(never gonna happen)" hahaha that was funny....

ya idk that is weird, well you know army of angels is just ran by some fan i think, or one of crew people that tour with em and fix up their shiznat any maybe they do like (+44)
or maybe thats the release date for toms new song?!?!?!?!
WHO KNOWS.....
nope its an official thing. but carin talks to the dude who runs the myspace i can ask him about it later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Asthenia™
mastubatory ninja
mastubatory ninja
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 4:35 pm

its the offcial myspace, but its run by 4 15 year olds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lil(+44)drummer
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 83
Age : 27
Localisation : California
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 4:35 pm

o ok my bad haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blink_182_drummer
Jamiew
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak


Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:03 pm

Tom's probably trying to get on the good side of Mark and Travis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punknirvana182
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:05 pm

carv told me information about it that im not allowed to say. buit rest assured that you guys will be surprised. VERy surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lil(+44)drummer
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 83
Age : 27
Localisation : California
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:05 pm

ya, u think hes had like some of his crew go to see em and check em out to see if theyre any good? (as in crew i mean like roadies...not atom, david, and ryan lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blink_182_drummer
punknirvana182
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:07 pm

lil(+44)drummer wrote:
ya, u think hes had like some of his crew go to see em and check em out to see if theyre any good? (as in crew i mean like roadies...not atom, david, and ryan lol)
yea probably. i bet hed go see them if he wasnt afraid travis would straight up shoot his ass (travis is gangsta)


but keep in mind what i said. think outside the box

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Asthenia™
mastubatory ninja
mastubatory ninja
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:11 pm

woahhhh. hahah.

i am thinking hard.

seeing as i'm the mod here... maybe you should tell me? hahah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lil(+44)drummer
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 83
Age : 27
Localisation : California
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:12 pm

alright well does it involve ava and (+44) together like as in a show or something?


HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT!!!
plesase.......................
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blink_182_drummer
Alyssa Asthenia™
mastubatory ninja
mastubatory ninja
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:17 pm

I'm thinking the new long song is gonna be realsed the same day as WYHSB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punknirvana182
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:18 pm

think. who posted the bulletin? who posted a bulletin about a 8 and a half minute song a few weeks ago? whos been in the recording studio since august? and most importantly whos going on tour soon for no apparent reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Asthenia™
mastubatory ninja
mastubatory ninja
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:19 pm

OOOOHHH SHIT.

hahah.

Mandy nailed that one. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punknirvana182
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:21 pm

Alyssa Asthenia™ wrote:
OOOOHHH SHIT.

hahah.

Mandy nailed that one. Smile
what? affraid its not the new song Wink
and we're not sure if its true or not. but we are sure of one thing

the poster wasnt one of the people who run the myspace. and that the only other people who have the password is tom delonge and the rest of AVA Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamiew
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak


Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:24 pm

Maybe Mark hacked the site and he's trying to promote his stuff there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lil(+44)drummer
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 83
Age : 27
Localisation : California
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:28 pm

so the new song is released the same day that the albums coming out? i wonder what it could be about? thats kinda messed up how toms always trying to steal the glory or whatever from mark and travis you know?.....well i guess mark and travis deserve it since i mean he did relase no it isnt on toms b-day but yet tom did screw them over with blink, SO......i think im confused right now lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blink_182_drummer
Alyssa Asthenia™
mastubatory ninja
mastubatory ninja
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:28 pm

i talked to carv about it.

i found out his source and i so happen to be introduced to the source and i happen to know hes a full of shit cock sucker who shouldn't be trusted with such an important site.

so yeah, don't get your hopes up hahahah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamiew
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak


Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:29 pm

AVA and Plus doing a show together..... would be weird!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lil(+44)drummer
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 83
Age : 27
Localisation : California
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:30 pm

ok thanks a lot, i was really intereseted in it...darnit )=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blink_182_drummer
punknirvana182
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:30 pm

Alyssa Asthenia™ wrote:
i talked to carv about it.

i found out his source and i so happen to be introduced to the source and i happen to know hes a full of shit cock sucker who shouldn't be trusted with such an important site.

so yeah, don't get your hopes up hahahah.
really? damn it i was hoping for the new album. you werent supposed ot talk to carv though because i wasnt suppose dot tell you guys Sad now im gonna get in trouble. but how do you know hes full of shit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Asthenia™
mastubatory ninja
mastubatory ninja
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:33 pm

punknirvana182 wrote:
Alyssa Asthenia™ wrote:
i talked to carv about it.

i found out his source and i so happen to be introduced to the source and i happen to know hes a full of shit cock sucker who shouldn't be trusted with such an important site.

so yeah, don't get your hopes up hahahah.
really? damn it i was hoping for the new album. you werent supposed ot talk to carv though because i wasnt suppose dot tell you guys Sad now im gonna get in trouble. but how do you know hes full of shit?
ohh sorry hahah.

because i know. trust me. hahah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punknirvana182
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   October 8th 2006, 8:34 pm

Alyssa Asthenia™ wrote:
punknirvana182 wrote:
Alyssa Asthenia™ wrote:
i talked to carv about it.

i found out his source and i so happen to be introduced to the source and i happen to know hes a full of shit cock sucker who shouldn't be trusted with such an important site.

so yeah, don't get your hopes up hahahah.
really? damn it i was hoping for the new album. you werent supposed ot talk to carv though because i wasnt suppose dot tell you guys Sad now im gonna get in trouble. but how do you know hes full of shit?
ohh sorry hahah.

because i know. trust me. hahah.
yea but we established that already now the question is HOW do you know. lol


what movie is that from Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AOA Bulletin...   

Back to top Go down
 
AOA Bulletin...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CULT ONE EIGHTY TWO :: MUSIC :: The Mark, Tom And Travis Show.-
Jump to: