CULT ONE EIGHTY TWO

We'll be there when your heart stops beating.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 DRAKE BELL!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[VIOLENCE™]
Admin.
Admin.
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 445
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 4th 2006, 8:48 am

His new cd comes out tomorrow and I am so excited.
It just so happened this girl switched with me at work cause she wanted me to work for her on Sat, so shes like "I'll work tues for you" so NOW, I get to not go to work and go out and buy the cd. GO ME! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jviolence
Austin
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak


Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 4th 2006, 11:15 am

eeewwww drake bell

ill kill him Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smileyguy
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 203
Age : 24
Localisation : California
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 6th 2006, 5:54 pm

I think you like him a little too much Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[VIOLENCE™]
Admin.
Admin.
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 445
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 6th 2006, 9:49 pm

Smileyguy wrote:
I think you like him a little too much Suspect

I knowwww.
Yummm Banana Fuck Horny Love2 Love Banana Butt Sex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jviolence
thomasdelongeluvr562
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 12th 2006, 6:55 pm

[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
Smileyguy wrote:
I think you like him a little too much Suspect

I knowwww.
Yummm Banana Fuck Horny Love2 Love Banana Butt Sex

eww. drake bell. lol. im mean. he [can] be sexy though. sometimes...rarely...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smileyguy
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 203
Age : 24
Localisation : California
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 12th 2006, 6:58 pm

[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
Smileyguy wrote:
I think you like him a little too much Suspect

I knowwww.
Yummm Banana Fuck Horny Love2 Love Banana Butt Sex
damn don't hurt the dude lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[VIOLENCE™]
Admin.
Admin.
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 445
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 12th 2006, 7:24 pm

Smileyguy wrote:
[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
Smileyguy wrote:
I think you like him a little too much Suspect

I knowwww.
Yummm Banana Fuck Horny Love2 Love Banana Butt Sex
damn don't hurt the dude lol!

TOO LATE!!!
Poor Kid, after I'm done with him he's gonna have to go back to eating through a tube.


bbahahahha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jviolence
[VIOLENCE™]
Admin.
Admin.
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 445
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 12th 2006, 7:24 pm

thomasdelongeluvr562 wrote:
[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
Smileyguy wrote:
I think you like him a little too much Suspect

I knowwww.
Yummm Banana Fuck Horny Love2 Love Banana Butt Sex

eww. drake bell. lol. im mean. he [can] be sexy though. sometimes...rarely...

to me, hes perfect. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jviolence
thomasdelongeluvr562
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 12th 2006, 7:26 pm

[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
thomasdelongeluvr562 wrote:
[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
Smileyguy wrote:
I think you like him a little too much Suspect

I knowwww.
Yummm Banana Fuck Horny Love2 Love Banana Butt Sex

eww. drake bell. lol. im mean. he [can] be sexy though. sometimes...rarely...

to me, hes perfect. Smile

hmm...well...umm...i like ryan ross :] baha. wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smileyguy
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 203
Age : 24
Localisation : California
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 12th 2006, 7:37 pm

[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
Smileyguy wrote:
[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
Smileyguy wrote:
I think you like him a little too much Suspect

I knowwww.
Yummm Banana Fuck Horny Love2 Love Banana Butt Sex
damn don't hurt the dude lol!

TOO LATE!!!
Poor Kid, after I'm done with him he's gonna have to go back to eating through a tube.


bbahahahha.
pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[VIOLENCE™]
Admin.
Admin.
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 445
Age : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 12th 2006, 9:37 pm

thomasdelongeluvr562 wrote:
[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
thomasdelongeluvr562 wrote:
[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
Smileyguy wrote:
I think you like him a little too much Suspect

I knowwww.
Yummm Banana Fuck Horny Love2 Love Banana Butt Sex

eww. drake bell. lol. im mean. he [can] be sexy though. sometimes...rarely...

to me, hes perfect. Smile

hmm...well...umm...i like ryan ross :] baha. wow.

Um, ewww.
But whatever floats your boat.
To each his/her own....
Banana Butt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jviolence
thomasdelongeluvr562
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 13th 2006, 3:12 pm

[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
thomasdelongeluvr562 wrote:
[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
thomasdelongeluvr562 wrote:
[VIOLENCE™] wrote:
Smileyguy wrote:
I think you like him a little too much Suspect

I knowwww.
Yummm Banana Fuck Horny Love2 Love Banana Butt Sex

eww. drake bell. lol. im mean. he [can] be sexy though. sometimes...rarely...

to me, hes perfect. Smile

hmm...well...umm...i like ryan ross :] baha. wow.

Um, ewww.
But whatever floats your boat.
To each his/her own....
Banana Butt

well i think drake bell is a gross wannabe rockstar.
wow i porobobly shouldnt have told you that. lol :]
but yeaa i love ryan ross. one, tom delonge inspired him to play guitar.
and two, he freakishly sexy and amazingly talented.
baha :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Asthenia™
mastubatory ninja
mastubatory ninja
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 28
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 13th 2006, 5:32 pm

Ryan Ross looks like a fucking chick. If I saw him walking down the street, I would probably kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thomasdelongeluvr562
Teenage Tit Freak
Teenage Tit Freak
avatar

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   December 13th 2006, 5:45 pm

bahaha, wow. well, i dont think he does. but he wears more make-up than the average human being. but thats what panic is known for. their unique "style". ehh i do like mark more than him. that puts him third.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: DRAKE BELL!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
DRAKE BELL!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CULT ONE EIGHTY TWO :: MUSIC :: Bands/Music-
Jump to: